Safe and Secure
Through a team of dedicated Town Hosts, Birkenhead Bid provides a range of security benefits to support businesses in the area.
Services and benefits provided include:
- Security patrols, intelligence gathering and community safety initiatives to reduce antisocial behaviour
- Monitoring safety and security provided by local authorities to ensure standards are maintained and - where necessary - lobbying for improvement
- Working with Merseyside Police to arrange additional high-visibility reassurance policing in Birkenhead
- Working with public and charity sector partners to tackle anti-social behaviour
- Birkenhead First businesses are eligible for free membership of Wirral Against Business Crime Scheme (normally £300pa)