BID Business Social Media & Marketing Workshops
We are delighted to announce our Digital Marketing and Social Media workshops, which are free of charge and are available to any business within the Birkenhead BID area.
These interactive courses have been developed with an eye on today’s growing creative digital market and will address the needs for businesses to have a clear understanding of social and creative media while demonstrating of its importance within the modern business world. The programme is suitable for businesses who are looking to either introduce a social media presence to their operation or learn how to more effectively use the channels they already have.
At Birkenhead BID we believe that upskilling the local business community with the latest and most important digital marketing expertise will increase communication and awareness of the fantastic businesses we have in the town.
The programme covers the following areas:
• Is social media for your business – why it is relevant to your business and how can it be used as an effective and powerful tool?
• Are you using social media effectively – what social media accounts are suitable for your business and what you need to be posting?
• Do you need a website & the basics of creating and updating a website – what are the benefits of having a website and how to build and maintain it
• How do you appear on Google? – make your website more visible to search engines with SEO
• How to sell online – Selling on Amazon, eBay, Shopify etc and how to set up and maintain an e-commerce website
The programme leaders are from our creative, digital departments and head up the development of Creative & Social Media marketing. They will:
• Help you decide which digital/social media platforms are relevant to your business
• Assist with the development of strategies on how to use different social media platforms
• Offer a practical and theoretical approach to ensuring you leave the sessions with confidence on how to use social media
• Ensure that you are up to date with the use of social media content
• Work with you to create professional digital channels
We will provide clear direction, offer inspiration for successful content and increase confidence by providing advice and support so that anyone attending will have the inspiration, motivation and awareness of social media and the online platforms they need. Throughout the programme, we will provide relevant examples for your business, answer questions which are specifically relevant to the programme and make sure that you are set up and ready to promote your business in the most effective and appropriate way based on your industry and needs.
The courses will be held from 17:30 to 19:30 and will run on the following dates, to book a place on any of the courses please email us at email@example.com:
- Is social media for my business? 30/01/18 26/02/18 21/03/18
- Am I using social media effectively 31/01/18 27/02/18 22/03/18
- Do I need a website? 12/02/18
- Am I using my website effectively? 15/02/18
- How do I appear on Google? 07/03/18
- How to sell online 08/03/18