Manage your recycling and waste to reduce your recycling and waste costs
Why Choose Us?
• Biffa have been servicing the waste management needs of the UK since 1912, and with a local Depot in Bromborough, can take care of all of your business waste, ranging from a General Waste collection, dry mixed recycling – plastics, cardboard, aluminium, steel, paper and cardboard, through to skip and asbestos waste removal.
• As a responsible waste management provider to thousands of businesses, we’re dedicated to dealing with your waste in a way that is compliant with legal and environmental legislation.
• We offer waste collection, recycling, treatment and removal across the whole of the Wirral, with a reliable, daily service in Birkenhead and surrounding areas.
• Our food waste transfer station in St Helens is a market first, achieving even greater efficiencies by preparing food waste ready for converting into renewable energy at one of Biffa’s anaerobic digestion plants.
• Award winning UK-based Customer Call Centre and online Customer Portal (Customerzone) to provide quick and effective solutions to your waste requirements from booking in additional collections, making payments and viewing recycling levels. Now you can manage your own waste through your Biffa online business account.
Contact Mauro Berkia on the details below for a no-obligation waste audit and advice on how to reduce your waste costs now:
tel: 07887 507425